Hiking, climbing, exploring the world ‚Äö√Ñ√¨ the GRIVLA TEXAPORE LOW is the best shoe for the job. It does everything a proper girls‚Äö√Ñ√¥ hiking shoe should do. It is waterproof, specially made to fit girls‚Äö√Ñ√¥ feet and provides excellent grip on various types of terrain
The sole is designed to handle a wide range of activities ‚Äö√Ñ√¨ ideal for little outdoor fans who come up with a new plan every day! It provides the perfect combination of good flexibility and comfortable cushioning. And the special tread ensures good grip on any terrain.
Given how versatile this shoe is it is remarkably light. This is partially due to the synthetic materials which also make the shoe hard wearing and easy to maintain. The speed lacing system is another practical feature ‚Äö√Ñ√¨ just slip the shoe on and adjust the draw cord.
The inspiration for the GRIVLA TEXAPORE came from Hannah Steing‚àö¬ßsser. Together with her family, Hannah is travelling the world tracking the effects of climate change. The name GRIVLA comes from a bear whose cave Hannah explored during a trip she made with a bear researcher.
- Weight: 410‚Äö√Ñ√òg/pair (Size 31)
- water resistant, robust textile fabric and water resistant synthetic upper material
- TEXAPORE: waterproof, breathable membrane
- CIRCULINER: breathable, fast drying polyester lining
- CUSHION PAD: EVA midsole with good cushioning performance
- MULTIFUNCTIONAL GRIP SYSTEM: special tread pattern for multifunctional application
- WOLF HIKE PRIME K: flexible children‚Äö√Ñ√¥s hiking sole with comfortable cushioning and good grip
- raised sole for improved toe protection
- speed lacing system with draw cord
Please note all sizes shown are UK sizing