Dreaming of a trip to the frozen north? The ICELAND 3IN1 is a simple, no-frills jacket combination that will keep you warm in the iciest of weather. This is partially due to the jacket’s longer cut. But that’s not all.
The robust TEXAPORE hardshell shields you from the snow, rain and wind, and it has a natural, linen-like feel. This also makes the jacket really pleasant to wear. When the wind and rain conspire against you, just pull up the hood and have a little chuckle at their expense.
The zip-in fleece inner jacket is made of warm NANUK 200. It doesn’t get much cosier than that. And the best bit? When spring comes, you can wear the two jackets separately. All you have to do is zip them apart. This is a great outdoor jacket for year-round use.
- Weight: 1030 g (size S)
- Outer jacket:
- TEXAPORE DOBBY 2L: waterproof, windproof and breathable outer fabric (water column rating: 10,000 mm*, MVTR: > 6000 g/m²/24h**)
(testing method: * JIS L 1092; ** JIS L 1099 B-1)
- fixed hood with adjustable volume and field of vision
- 2 hand pockets, SECRET POCKET
- Inner jacket:
- NANUK 200: warm and robust fleece
- 2 hand pockets
- taffeta lined sleeves make it easier to slip on and off