City breaks and sightseeing tours are fun in wintertime, too. And that‚Äö√Ñ√¥s exactly what the MARYLAND COAT was made for. This windproof, warmly insulated, quilted-style coat will keep you snug and warm, from your head right down to your thighs. The coat is made almost entirely from recycled materials, so you get double the feel-good factor.
The combination of recycled MICROGUARD ECOSPHERE and STORMLOCK ECOSPHERE and the stylish longer cut make this coat a great choice for winter city trips and everyday wear. Light showers simply bead up and run off the surface of the outer fabric, and when you‚Äö√Ñ√¥re rushing to catch the last train home you‚Äö√Ñ√¥ll appreciate just how breathable it is. The coat has internal fleece cuffs for added cosiness.
- Weight: 758‚Äö√Ñ√òg (size S)
- STORMLOCK 75D RIPSTOP: light, windproof and breathable ripstop fabric with reinforcement threads, made of 100% recycled polyester
- taffeta lining made of recycled synthetic fibres
- NANUK 100: lightweight microfleece with very good warmth-to-weight performance (cuffs)
- MICROGUARD ECOSPHERE (140 g/m¬¨‚â§): very warm insulation made of recycled synthetic fibres/MICROGUARD ECOSPHERE (100 g/m¬¨‚â§): very warm insulation made of recycled synthetic fibres
- fixed hood
- 2 hand pockets, inner pocket
- internal cuffs