There are some cool cities to explore in the northern hemisphere, and the fun doesn‚Äö√Ñ√¥t have to stop just because it‚Äö√Ñ√¥s winter. That‚Äö√Ñ√¥s exactly what the MARYLAND JACKET was made for. This jacket features a very warm synthetic insulation material, packed in a windproof outer fabric. It offers outstanding warmth and feels simply great to wear, not least because it‚Äö√Ñ√¥s made almost entirely of recycled materials.
The MARYLAND consists of recycled MICROGUARD ECOSPHERE and STORMLOCK ECOSPHERE, and it is this combination that makes it so warm. Light showers simply bead up and run off the surface of the outer fabric, and when you‚Äö√Ñ√¥re rushing to catch the last train home you‚Äö√Ñ√¥ll appreciate just how breathable it is.
- Weight: 585‚Äö√Ñ√òg (size S)
- STORMLOCK 75D RIPSTOP: light, windproof and breathable ripstop fabric with reinforcement threads, made of 100% recycled polyester
- taffeta lining made of recycled synthetic fibres
- MICROGUARD ECOSPHERE (120 g/m¬¨‚â§): very warm insulation made of recycled synthetic fibres/MICROGUARD ECOSPHERE (100 g/m¬¨‚â§): very warm insulation made of recycled synthetic fibres
- fixed hood
- 2 hand pockets, inner pocket