Whether it's for hiking, cycling or running, the Moab Jam 18 Womens backpack is the perfect multi-purpose day pack for everyday use. While the main compartment of this 18 litre pack is large enough to carry rain gear, water and snacks, the suspension system has been specifically designed to suit the female anatomy with the back and straps correspondingly narrower and shorter.
All of the packs in our Moab Jam series have a variety of features that make them ideal for a wide range of activities. Every backpack is equipped with a flexible ACS Tight suspension system that provides a body-hugging fit and ventilation, ensuring you stay cool and retain full control of the load you are carrying, even when moving at a fast pace.
The Moab Jam day packs contain an integrated rain cover and lashing straps for trekking poles that come in handy while hiking. If you prefer to cycle, the helmet compartment and LED light attachment are practical details that offer convenience.
- Measurements: 46 x 28 x 23 cm
- Capacity: 18 Lit.
- Weight: 800g
- ACS Tight: A flexible, full-contact suspension system with a body-hugging fit and outstanding ventilation
- Base: Cross Rip 210D, a lightweight, hard-wearing ripstop fabric with reinforcement threads, 100% nylon
- Body: Cross Rip 210D and Nailhead 210D, a lightweight, high tenacity fabric, 100% nylon
- Back: Crosslink PE, a special high tenacity cross-linked polyethylene material with high tensile strength, 100% polyethylene
- Lining: 100% polyester
- Adjustable chest strap with signal whistle
- Lightly padded, stowaway waist belt
- Side compression straps
- Large main compartment with inner compartment that doubles as a stow pouch for water bladder
- Front pocket
- Waist belt pocket
- Organiser in front pocket: pockets and pouches for small items, key clip
- Equipped for a hydration system (tube duct and fastener)
- Integrated rain cover in base compartment
- Trekking pole fastener
- Elasticated helmet compartment on front
- Attachment for LED light
|Unit Of Measure||each|