Change your scenery, not your top. For days that start in the cafe and end on the single track, the Nine Trails Shirt gives the comfort and versatility of a daily-wear T-shirt with the technical benefits of wicking, fast drying and Polygieneå¨ permanent odor control.
The Nine Trails running top excels at shifting gears throughout the day. The trail-worthy 100% polyester spun jersey fabric wicks moisture, breathes freely and dries rapidly‰ÛÓbut looks and feels like cotton. The combination of comfort and technical performance yields everyday versatility, complemented by details like set-in sleeves with underarm gussets for chafe-free range of motion. With Polygieneå¨ permanent odor control, no tags for no itch, and a locker loop to let it dry until tomorrow. Reflective logo on the left chest keeps you visible if you play in traffic.
- Heathered polyester jersey with Polygieneå¨ permanent odor control has a cotton-like feel, but the performance of a technical shirtåÊ
- Comfortable, jersey-knit crewneck wicks moisture and won‰Ûªt bindåÊ
- Set-in sleeve construction with underarm gussets for chafe-free comfort and range of motionåÊ
- Locker loop lets you hang it up to dryåÊ
- No tags at neck for itch-free comfortåÊ
- Reflective logo on left chest and center-back neckåÊ
- 4-oz 100% polyester spun jersey with Polygieneå¨ permanent odor control.åÊ
- Fabric is certified as bluesignå¨ approved
Polygieneå¨ odor control permanently protects your garments from smelling like a middle school locker room. Sweat itself is odorless, but it creates the conditions that bacteria need to multiply, and some of those bacteria produce odors. Polygiene permanent odor control stops the growth of odor-causing bacteria on fabrics, so you can wear more and wash less.åÊ
Active only on the fabric surface, Polygiene permanent odor control does not interfere with perspiration or with the skin‰Ûªs natural bacterial flora. Polygiene particles are more than 100 times larger than nanoparticles and therefore are too large to penetrate to the skin‰Ûªs barrier. Polygiene-treated fabrics have received Medical Class 1 approval in Europe, the same class that includes bandages.
|Unit Of Measure||each|