The SKEI TRAIL is a highly versatile jacket, suitable for everything from gentle walks to high mountain trails. And because it‚Äö√Ñ√¥s made almost entirely from recycled materials it‚Äö√Ñ√¥s also good for your environmental credentials.
The jacket is very breathable, so the wear climate is consistently good even on steep, strenuous terrain. And if you need to cool down a bit, simply open the venting zips. Even if it rains all day, you won‚Äö√Ñ√¥t have to worry. The TEXAPORE ECOSPHERE fabric will keep you dry from the first step to the last.
The SKEI TRAIL is equipped with a system zip so you can upgrade it to a full-spec winter jacket by zipping in a compatible inner jacket.
- Weight: 695‚Äö√Ñ√òg (size M)
- TEXAPORE ECOSPHERE PLAIN 2L: 100% recycled, very waterproof, windproof and very breathable outer fabric (water column rating: 20,000 mm*, MVTR: > 15,000 g/m¬¨‚â§/24h**)
* JIS L 1092 ** JIS L 1099 B-1
- OVERLAY TAPE REFLECTIVE: laminated reflector tape
- fixed hood with adjustable volume and field of vision
- venting zips under the arms
- 2 hand pockets, inner pocket
- SHORT SYSTEM ZIP: for zip-in combination with an inner jacket