Lightweight, stretchy and ready to move, Stonycrofts overflow with technical features. They‰Ûªre made of a hardworking fabric with 4-way stretch, 50+ UPF sun protection and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish that resists moisture. The gusseted crotch and articulated knees allow a full range of motion. They have front hand pockets, rear pockets and a thigh pocket, all of which secure with zippers. Best for lean-to-medium builds, Stonycrofts have a slim-straight silhouette that sits on the waist with a regular rise, fits not too loose but not too tight in the seat and thighs, then stays straight from knee to ankle. Details include reinforced belt loops, zip fly and an adjustable waist for an infinitely personalized fit. Inseam is 32".
Performance hiking, travel and everyday pants, equally at home on or off the trail, made of 95% nylon/5% spandex with 4-way stretch, 50+ UPF sun protection and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Made of 95% nylon (67% recycled)/5% spandex with 4-way stretch, 50+ UPF sun protection and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Slim-straight fit, sits on the waist with a regular rise, not too loose but not too tight in the seat and thighs, then cut straight from knee to ankle; best for lean-to-medium builds
- Front hand pockets, two rear pockets and a side leg pocket with security zippers
- Gusseted crotch allows full range of motion
- Articulated knees for unrestricted movement
- Zip fly, belt loops and adjustable waist
- Available in three inseams: 30‰Û_, 32‰Û_ and 34‰Û_
|Unit Of Measure||each|