Why let a bit of bad weather stop you getting out and enjoying yourself? With the TAIGA TRAIL jacket even wet, muddy walks can be fun. This jacket is not only completely weatherproof, it‚Äö√Ñ√¥s also good for the environment as it‚Äö√Ñ√¥s made from recycled materials.
The TAIGA TRAIL will keep you dry in heavy rain and snow. It is also very breathable, so when you‚Äö√Ñ√¥re moving fast on steep, uphill trails you‚Äö√Ñ√¥ll still feel great. If you need extra ventilation, simply open up the pit zips. The zips are positioned on the back of the arm instead of underneath for improved freedom of movement.
In cold, snowy conditions you can winterise the TAIGA TRAIL by using the system zip to combine it with a compatible inner jacket.
- Weight: 890‚Äö√Ñ√òg (size M)
- TEXAPORE ECOSPHERE PLAIN 2L: 100% recycled, very waterproof, windproof and very breathable outer fabric (water column rating: 20,000 mm*, MVTR: > 15,000 g/m¬¨‚â§/24h**)
* JIS L 1092 ** JIS L 1099 B-1
- OVERLAY TAPE REFLECTIVE: laminated reflector tape
- detachable hood with adjustable volume and field of vision
- venting zips under the arms
- 2 hand pockets, inner pocket
- REGULAR SYSTEM ZIP: for zip-in combination with an inner jacket