Keep your feet comfortable while you ease fatigue with the Trekking Merino Compression socks. The knee length hiking socks exert gradual compression on your calf muscles, supporting your blood circulation and increasing endurance.
Developed in collaboration with sports sock specialists X-Technology, the socks were designed to support the areas of your feet that are affected most during long days on the trail. The compression socks are also made with a hybrid fabric that incorporates soft merino wool, making them quick drying to help prevent blisters.
- Fabric: 38% polyamide, 25% acrylic, 20% wool, 12% polypropylene, 5% elastane
- Active Compression: gradual compression from the ankle to the calf to support blood circulation
- Arch Band: ankle support to promote a secure stance
- Lambertz Protector: even distribution of pressure and padding on the Achilles tendon
- Biosplit footbed: padding and ventilation zones to relieve pressure on the sole at high stress areas¬¨‚Ä†
- Cross ventilation: mesh fabric for good instep ventilation
- Spacer pads that create a gap between the foot and shoe¬¨‚Ä†
- Padded ankle, instep and toe
- Knee length
- Quick drying